Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

Holiday Are Over Yeah!!

Guess who's back? I am, I am back from my 2 week school holidays. I'm about to write what I have done in the past 2 days in school. It has only been 1 minute and I can already feel the heat coming from the window. I am sweating like a pig that is in the desert.


When I came on the first day from the 2 week holidays, I walked into class and everyone was there talking to the teacher asking her how was her holidays. Then I just walked straight through and said, "Morning Mrs Golder", and just kept on walking. I went to the basketball court to play basketball with my friends. Then the bell rang at 9:00am then everyone went in front of the senior block to do fitness to get our brains turned on. Then we had to go into class and do the roll. Then the absent book was taken up to the office, so the office lady can see who's present and who is absent. Using this information,  the truancy officer goes and gets the truant students and that is what happens every morning.   




    



                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment