Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

A Happy Moment For Me And My Class!

On Thursday my class had snag golf with coach Jay. Coach Jay is Indian he is very good at putting and rolling. Close to the end of snag golf we had a challenge who could get it on the bull's eye. The bull's eye was the number one with a target. We had to yell out 'SNAG!!'  when we got the ball on the target. It was fun for my class and me because we had challenges.  My team won the first round for rolling the ball on to the target.  In my team were Azahar, and Jack Daniel. We had a challenge, the first team to get the tennis ball in the hula hoop 7 times won the challenge. When the coach said to pack up my team just got 7 balls in the hula hoop. It was interesting for me and my team we had fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment